Open Data Cafe
The first Open Data Cafe was on Zoom on April 10, 2021.
Here’s some of what happened:
- We were very online, This is all we got
- Session Grid
- here with links to the session notes
- Drawnalism output here. Please credit Drawnalism for the artwork (https://drawnalism.com) and mention Open Data Camp (https://www.odcamp.uk)
- Blog Posts (so far):
- A minimal viable open data camp by Andy Dudfield
- Minimising energy vs maximising open, which should take priority? by Jen Harris
- Attendees and observers: Please get blogging, and send us your links!
Longer term, what’s next?
Thoughts are already being directed towards the actual FULL Open Data Camp 8. Exactly when and where has yet to be decided, but as soon as we have any information, we will be sure to let everyone know.
If you are interested in helping Open Data Camp come to near you, we have published some hosting guidance.