Open Data Camp 6
The sixth Open Data Camp was in Aberdeen, at The MacRobert Building, Aberdeen University, in November 2018.
Here’s some of what happened:
- Session Grid:
- here with links to the session notes
- Lots of posts on the weekend liveblog, from the team at Drawnalism
- Drawnalism output here. Please credit Drawnalism for the artwork (https://drawnalism.com) and mention Open Data Camp (https://www.odcamp.uk)
- Blog Posts (so far):
- Private jokes in a public forum by Liz Eden
- Six (quite long and rambling) things about Open Data Camp 6 by Ben Proctor
- Dan’s Weeknotes s03e08 – I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) by Dan Barrett
- Open Data Camp 6: Immediate reflections by Dan Barrett
- Open data camp reflection by Wu Meng
- A love-letter to OpenDataCamp by Terence Eden
- Attendees and observers: Please get blogging, and send us your links!
There were quite a few pre-event blog posts as well – check them out below:
Pre-Event blog posts
- Making more data open by Peter Stokes, ONS
- Open Data Camp 6 – weekend arrangements by Mark Braggins
- Open Data Camp – Inclusivity and feeling able to make your best contribution by Sian Thomas
- Off to Scotland we go by Andy Dudfield, ONS
- The Growing Opportunity in Open Data for Scotland by The Data Lab
- DCMS: Proudly sponsoring Open Data Camp in Aberdeen by DCMS – data policy and strategy teams
- Open Data Camp Episode 6: Return of the data by Sarah Roberts, Swirrl/li>
- Announcing Open Data Camp 6 by Mark Braggins
Thoughts are already being directed towards Open Data Camp 7. Exactly when and where has yet to be decided, but as soon as we have any information, we will be sure to let everyone know.
If you are interested in helping Open Data Camp come to near you, we have published some hosting guidance.