First, there was Open Data Camp, in Winchester (Feb 2015).
Then, came Open Data Camp 2, in Manchester (Oct 2015).
Guess what’s coming next….
Back on the road again
We’re absolutely thrilled to announce that the Open Data Camp unconference charabanc is hitting the road again, and will be coming to Bristol the weekend of 14th & 15th May 2016.
Three = Free
As usual, Open Data Camp 3 will be free to attend. This is possible because:
- the organisers are unpaid volunteers. This time, we’re also collaborating with South West Data and the ODI Bristol.
- the generosity of sponsors, who are prepared to stump-up some cash to cover costs like venue, refreshments, merchandise, pre & post-event drinks, stationery, live drawing etc. Without sponsorship, we simply wouldn’t be able to hold these events.
Thank you already
We are delighted to announce that we already have two major sponsors:
We are hugely grateful. Networked Planet and Bristol City Council: You are, quite simply, marvellous.
Can you support ODC3?
There will of course be all sorts of other costs to cover, and we are therefore seeking other sponsors to help us make the event go with a whizz and a bang.
If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please get in touch.
Watch this space
We’ll share more details on the Open Data Camp web site in the next couple of weeks, including the ticket release schedule, and information about travel & accommodation.
That’s it for now.
- Open Data Camp 1 & 2 artwork by Matthew Buck of Drawnalism
- Tent Word cloud created using Tagul
- Bristol Charabanc Photo on Flickr by Paul Townsend https://flic.kr/p/9akTUB
- ODCamp Horror! Photo on Flickr by Sasha Taylor https://flic.kr/p/riF27k
4 thoughts on “Open Data Camp: Hitting the road again”
I am interested in data on commercial property on a local and national level, especially in respect of fixed charges (like mortgages)
Comments are closed.